1. Hand placement 1-1.5′ off the wall
2. Lead foot forward
3. Reach up to the sky with locked arms pressed to the ceiling.
4. Tip all body weight over onto the hands with straight legs
5. Hollow position- squeezing abs tight
6. Kick up using the base leg
7. It’s not about the legs, its about the hips.
8. Take the hips to the ceiling with straight legs.
9. Move with intention, no running at the wall or flinging.
10. Control the landing coming down from the wall, one leg at a time.
Enjoy the work!