1. Tell us a little bit about yourself
There’s not a lot to tell. I’m from the great state of NC. I love to run, play the bass, and practice my Martial Arts. I have a pretty large family that hails from Hamburg, Germany and Eastern NC. Family is the single most important thing to me in life. This includes the family I have built with individuals along the way. Honestly, I’m just a country boy…born nowhere near South Detroit….but I’m still taking that midnight train going anywhere.
2. What made you start CrossFit and what has kept you doing it?
Honestly, Cody Mason talked it up a bit to me. The Army APFT standards were changing, and I wanted to keep up with the new standards.
3. Has your motivation changed since you first started?
It has indeed
4. What have you learned since joining the CrossFit St. Charles family?
To take this fitness thing one step at a time
5. What is your favorite movement?
I’m not sure if I have a favorite, but I really like deadlifts and running
6. What impact has CF had on you outside of the gym?
I have honestly met some pretty cool people and they have impacted my life greatly. I’ve even gotten a bit of professional advice from time to time
7. What is your next CrossFit goal and how closer are you to reaching it?
Perfect my double-unders and I’m close
8. Whats something we might not know about you?
– I was born a bit before 7 months and wasn’t expected to live
9. What advice might you give to someone who is concerning joining CFSTC or is new to the gym?
It’s okay to keep things light and simple at first. Just stay consistent and you’ll get there
10. What is the Tony Motto?
I would rather die than be disgraced
11. If you could write your own WOD, what would it look like?
It would have Deadlifts, Push ups, Sit ups, and running.
12. What are two of your favorite songs?
“Love on Me”~ Galantis & Hook N Sling
“Drift Away” ~ Uncle Cracker’s Version