How about a huge CFSTC shout out to Debbie Wiggins! She is our Athlete of the Month! Debbie is a JOY to be around. Her smile is infectious and the consistency and intensity she bring a is a positive influence to all!
Get to know her below!
1. When & How Did You Get Started With Us?
Started in September with the Foundations class with Jessie. Jessie and I have been friends for a few years, and last summer she told me about the class. I had been curious about CF for a long time, but finally got the guts to try it out – thanks to Jessie’s encouragement.
2. Favorite/ Least Favorite Workout and why?
Favorite workout – I love rowing, back squats, and front squats
Least favorite – burpees, because they’re terrible, and the assault bike…which is also terrible.
3. Best part about working out with 9:00am crew?
Best part of 9am: The amazing people! 9am is a blast! I laugh so hard! Also, Chris is so warm and bubbly in the mornings. Lucca 🙂
4. What genre of music would you be?
I like a lot of 90’s alternative and hip-hop
5. Which Avenger would you be and why?
I don’t even know! GAH! I mean, Wolverine?
6. What are two accomplishments you are most proud of, inside the gym and outside?
Proud of the years I spent working as a pediatric nurse, but also proud I had the guts to step away for awhile to be a stay at home mom at this stage of my life. That was hard to do. At the gym, I am proud that I have stuck with CF, which was something totally out of my comfort zone. My mindset about my body and the way I approach life has really changed
7. What’s your phone wallpaper right now?
Screenshot is of my feet on Creve Coeur Lake when it froze over this winter. ??♀️
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Traveling is my favorite! Really, I would go anywhere, but I have always thought it would be cool to go to South Africa.
9. Whats the Debbie Motto?
Persevere and love fiercely.
Stay Awesome Debbie!