Saturday is Bring a Friend to CrossFit St. Charles. If you invite someone, why should they come?
1. Instead of just thinking about exercising they’ll actually do it.
2. Instead of feeling lost in the regular gym with not knowing what to do, tomorrow they will have a coach who will guide them.
3. The work out will be fun and challenging. The feeling of accomplishment after every workout is amazing.
4. Everyone will be friendly and welcoming.
5. They’ll get to understand and become a part of our community.
Team Sean McCarthy
10 rounds (5 rounds each) for time of:
400 m Run (500m Row if inclement weather)
At the beginning one team member will run 400m the other will begin the gymnastic skills. Only when both are finished these elements will they tag and swap roles.
Post total time when both are finished 5 rounds.
Friday- Class 530a, 10a, 5pm
Saturday-Bring a Friend Day 9a or 10a you choose.
Monday- In House Class v. Class competition FGB!
Tuesday- CrossFit Total!
12/29,30,31 1/2. Kids Holiday camp