Breakfast Sausage Recipe
Say goodbye to unhealthy pre-packaged breakfast sausage by making your own with this easy breakfast sausage recipe.
- 1 lb. Ground Pork
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Sage
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- Measure and mix spices.
- Add spices to ground pork.
- With hands, mix spices and pork together.
- For mini-sausage balls, roll into 24 balls and place each one in mini-muffin tin.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-23 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- For sausage patties, form into 12 equal size patties.
- Pan fry in cast iron skillet, on medium-high heat, 3-4 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center.