If you’re looking to get creative with your next meal that you and your friends/ family will enjoy, then we got you covered today! These mexican fiesta bowls not only allow you to add your own ingredients but are also sufficient in protein and carbs to help fill you up!
Keep scrolling for the full recipe!
- 1/2 cup brown rice cooked
- 1 cup of black beans drained and rinsed
- 12 ounces grilled chicken chopped
- 2 cups bell peppers chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 plum tomato
- 1/2 lime freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Sauté peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil
- Combine sautéed veggies with rice, black beans, and grilled chicken.
- Fresh Pico: Chop tomatoes, add salt, pepper, and chopped cilantro. Squeeze onion Mix well.
- Top with 1/3 avocado per bowl
- Divide mixture into 3 servings
For more nutrition help and info, get started with us today by scheduling a FREE consultation!