These are great for me and my performance in the gym. I’m always on the hustle and these little snacks are perfect for quick fix of macros to dominate your performance in the gym, and recovery. Not to mention they are super easy to make! Only takes about 10-15 minutes to prep!
- Servings: 1 Bite
- Calories: 126
- Protein: 7g
- Carbs: 9g
- Fat 7g
- 4 1/2 Cups uncooked oats (quick oats)
- 1 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter (Or any Nut Butter)
- 1 Cup Milk or Water
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon (I’m a cinnamon freak and do 2 tablespoons sometimes)
- 5 scoops Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder (This is my favorite flavor, however, you can use any flavor you like!)
*This mixture is super easy to modify and add in or take ingredients out. I play with it all the time. As long as the mixture is NOT powdery, its always been delicious.
- Add the Milk or water to a bowl
- Add Peanut Butter and whisk/ knead until smooth
- Add in Protein Powder, Oats, and cinnamon and whisk/ knead until smooth
- Flatten the mix into a dish (I use a 12 inch loaf pan)
- Chill the mixture for 1-3 hours
- Cut into 12 bars and then cut each bar into 3 bites.