How about a huge shoutout to Angie Weber, she is Athlete of the Month!!! Be sure to drop her a fist pump next time you see her!
1. When & How Did You Get Started With Us? I started with CFSC on a whim through the New You program back in May, of 2016. Best decision I’ve made in a really long time.
2. Favorite Workout and why? Currently I like anything on the bar… specifically any form of a pull-up because I feel really cool doing them, ha!
3. Least favorite workout and why?
You really nailed it a few weeks ago with my three least favorite movements:walking lunges, running, and rowing. I never thought it was possible to see all those movements in a single WOD. I flat lined that day.
4. Best part of working out with the 5:00pm crew? My classmates hands down and the coaches. Everyone exudes positivity and it’s addicting. No matter what kind of day Ive had I can always bank on being surrounded by good people at 5pm. Plus, who would count for Allen if I went to a different time?
5. Whats the wallpaper on your phone right now? (describe or screenshot)
My pup, Ruby!! She’s such a lady! Ha!
6. What does your most frequently used Emoji tab look like? (screenshot) I think it’s the eye balls aka holy Toledo! oh snap! cheese and crackers! Typically when something really big just went down.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be and why?
I was struggling with this one, I was thinking a dog because they are known for being loyal and friendly. I literally just took a quiz to help…. I got a skunk. Apparently I’m good at defending myself it says. That was great. I think I will stick with a pup.
8. If you could have any super power in the world, what would it be and why?
To be able to read people’s minds, that would remove a lot of day to day leg work I feel like.
9. Whats the Angie Motto?
What my Dad has instilled in not only me, but my siblings since we were kids, and that’s to live in the moment. Control what you can and let the rest of life’s shenanigans come as they may.
6-9-12-9-6 reps for time of:
Front Squat, 185/135
Chest to Bar Pull ups
Bring a Friend Day May 18th! Memorial Day Murph WOD & Potluck May 29th @9:00am