- Wendy! You’re Athlete of the Month, how do you feel?!
Amazing and overwhelmed that I was even considered!!! Thank you coaches and friends for never giving up on me and always pushing me to limits that you believed I could reach even when I felt I couldn’t!!. All of Your support/ advice has helped me immensely on this journey!!!
- How long have you been with CrossFit St. Charles? How has CrossFit improved your lifestyle?
Around 7 months now:) and In every way. Physically and mentally.
Mentally I have learned that you can do anything you set your mind too. If you say your gonna do it you will, if you think you can’t, you won’t. So believe in yourself always!!!
Physically- I love how my body has changed form finally after all of these years of going to other gyms and trying different regimes. Finally achieving my goals of feeling stronger and appearing more physically fit.
- What is your favorite part about CrossFit?
Hands down The “family” dynamic. Everyone boosts each other up and supports you along your journey whatever that may be. The best is when you reach your goals that everyone is just as excited you met it as you are to have achieved it!!!
- What is your favorite workout and why?
I would have to say that my favorite workout has been”the Murph” on Memorial Day honoring a fallen soldier. It pushed me beyond measures of which I didn’t think possible but I achieved it and could not have been more proud of where I had come from.
- How would you title your autobiography?
I may as well laugh about it-the story of my life.
- What is your favorite midnight snack (for the sake of fun, no need to factor in health)?
Hands down OREOS or Nachos both are equally a huge weakness of mine!!
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
It’s hard to commit to one color because I love change. Life is about using the whole box of crayons, so depending on the day would definitely dictate the color but I would like to say yellow on most days to always be warm and happy to others each and every day:) cheesey right? But also true.
- If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
Lol. I assure you that would NOT be pretty! If God gave me a great voice For a day I would certainly choose…..Redeemer by Nicole C. Mullen because I owe everything I am and have achieved to my almighty God.