White Chicken Quinoa Chili Recipe 🥣
It’s getting “chili” out there with it being January (see what we did there 😏)?
Treat yourself with some good and macro nutrient-friendly chili we have for you this month! Not only does this recipe pack a lot of protein l, but it’s great for weight loss!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can white beans 15 ounces
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 bunch cilantro fresh (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, then add onions and peppers. Cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook for about 1 minute
- Add broth, salsa verde, chicken, beans, quinoa, oregano, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium simmer and cook until quinoa is tender. About 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with lime wedge and cilantro or other toppings
Calories: 290 Protein: 29 grams Carbs: 18 grams Fat: 8 grams *per serving*
Make sure to try this recipe out this month if you’re already on your way to changing your life this new year! For more nutrition tips and fitness advice, check out our socials below and check out our nutrition program for weight loss coaching!
Book a FREE intro for nutrition coaching: https://crossfitstcharles.com/nutrition/