Lets hear it for William Bunge, he is Athlete of the Month!!!
1. When & How Did You Get Started With Us?
Google search. Creep’d the Facebook and Insta, saw the 2017 crossfit open pictures and thought looked like a fun group and should check it out.
2. Favorite/ Least Favorite Workout and why?
Lynne because who doesn’t like to bench press. Least favorite is cliche but anything with thrusters has me about waving the white flag.
3. Best part about working out with CFSTC crew?
I have experienced the craziness of the morning crew, being the only guy with Chris and the girls, and the evening classes. Everyone is very welcoming and always bound to get a few laughs even if the workout isn’t fun.
4. For those who don’t know yet can you tell us a little bit about your career and why you love it?
I’m a chiropractor that focuses on manual therapy, dry needling, and rehab in addition to adjustments. I love what I do because you get to help people get back to doing what they love or continuing to do what they love.
Check him out!
5. What is your spirit anaimal and why?
Shark, I love being around water and swam competitive for 18 years. The first team I swam on were the sharks and my college mascot was the sharks. Plus they have a whole week dedicated to them.
6. Favorite cheat meal, go!
I can crush some Oreos or Raising Cane’s!
7. If you were to write a book, what would it be called?
Failing to Success. I always feel like you learn more from failures and people are too scared to fail when its completely normal. That’s how you learn and grow.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Sweden in the summer, my roommate from undergrad is from Sweden and tells me I have to come visit and summer is the best time.
9. Whats the William Motto?
If your dream ain’t bigger than you, then there’s a problem with your dream.
You’re one of a kind!!
Thank you again for being awesome!