Rory is one of our amazing CrossFit Kids! He always works hard in class, has a great attitude and is an excellent teammate!
- Tell us a little bit about yourself
I am 14 years old and like to run and bike
- What made you start CrossFit and what has kept you doing it?
I got into crossfit because my friend recommended it and I wanted to be more active. I kept doing it because I found it fun and liked being so active
- What is your favorite movement?
My favorite movement is probably the kettlebell swings
- What impact has CF had on you outside of the gym?
Outside of the gym I have gotten much stronger and more athletic
- What is your next CrossFit goal and how close are you to reaching it?
My next crossfit goal is probably a heavier squat and my goal is 200lbs
- What’s something we might not know about you?
Something you might not know about me is that I love school and am in every
advanced class I can be
- If you could write your own WOD, what would it look like?
If I could write my own WOD it would probably contain 3 rounds of rowing, kettlebell swings, and box jumps
Fill in the Blank
- I like…to mountain bike
- Favorite meal is…Chicken Tikka-masala
- I want…to finally get to highschool
- I am… half Scottish