How about a HUGE congratulation to athlete Nikkie Plumlee! She is Athlete of the Month! Get to know this great example of a human below!
1. When & How Did You Get Started With Us?
I started with the New You Challenge May 2016. I became a member after that challenge was over but honestly don’t feel like I truly became a member until January 2017. I was just going through the motions until that point. In January I finally found that fire I needed!
2. Favorite/ Least Favorite Workout and why?
Least favorite is anything with wallballs! One of my first classes was the day we did Karen…ruined me! I love anything with deadlifts and rowing!
3. Best part about working out with Dawn Patrol (5:30am)?
EVERYTHING!!! The people, the atmosphere (you’d be shocked at how awake we are for 5:30am), circle time, dance party Friday’s! I mean I could seriously go on and on! I LOVE that crew!!!
4. What super power would you have?
Flying, which is kind of funny since I’m terrified of heights!
5. If you were a genre of music, what would you be and why?
Definitely Rock! When I was little my dad always had on KSHE 95. Still my favorite to this day.
6. Whats the wallpaper on your phone right now?
It’s a picture I took from our room when we were on vacation in Jamaica in July.
7. What does your most freqguently used emoji tab look like?
8. Whats the Nikki Motto?
Live life, have fun and take vacations!
We are one lucky group to have you Nikki! Stay awesome!
AMRAP x 15 minutes:
30 Double Under
15 Hang Power Snatch, 75/55
30 Double Under
15 Pull ups
Record scores to Train Heroic
Bring A Friend WEEK! January 8th – January 12th